The 11th International Conference on Computer Research and Development (ICCRD) will take place in Da Lat, Vietnam, from January 25-28, 2019. ICCRD 2019 is co-organized by Sai Gon University, Vietnam and Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City.
ICCRD 2019 is a not-to-be-missed opportunity that distills the most current knowledge on a rapidly advancing discipline in one conference. Join key researchers and established professionals in the field of Computer Research and Development as they assess the current state-of-the-art and roadmap crucial areas for future research.
We aim to build an idea-trading platform for the purpose of encouraging researcher participating in this event. The papers to be presented at ICCRD 2019 address many grand challenges in modern engineering. The full papers to be presented will be peer-reviewed by expert reviewers including the whole Organising Committees members of ICCRD 2019.
ICCRD 2019 Call for Papers flyer download. (click)
The submitted full papers will be peer-reviewed, accepted and registered full papers will be published into selected Journals. Check the journals.
At the authors' choice, those works not suitable for publication, you can submit an abstract only and give the oral presentation at the conference.
Send your full paper/abstract to Paper Submission System (.pdf only). If you dont have an account, please register first.
- November 15th, 2018 - Full Paper/Abstract Submission Deadline
- December 5th, 2018 - Notification Date
- December 25th, 2018 - Full Paper/Abstract Registration Deadline (General)
- January 25-28, 2019 - Conference Date
- Welcome Prof. DAO Minh-Son from National Institute of Information and Communications Technology, Japan to deliver a speech at ICCRD 2019.
- Welcome several experts from all over the world to join the committee.
- ICCRD 2019 will take place in Da Lat, Vietnam during January 25-28, 2019. Call for papers now.
- Phu Quoc Island conference has been held successfully. Conference photos are available now. (click)